Please click on the link above to view the HUD COVID19 Resident Brochure.
The Office of Multifamily Housing has released a new brochure for residents. The brochure addresses tenant concerns during the coronavirus pandemic.
Enoch George Manor Notice Regarding COVID-19
The safety and health of our employees and the residents of our communities are important to us and we have been carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC recommendations, as we know you have been as well. With new information being announced frequently we will have to exercise flexibility as we deal with the pandemic and responses to it.
- In order to take precautionary measures, we are following the guidance of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the latest information on the virus and guidelines for controlling transmission
- We are cleaning routinely the frequently touched surfaces and objects, including but not limited to, bathrooms, security desk areas, elevator banks, turnstiles, escalators, door handles, communal kitchens or pantries, bathrooms and the like
- We are providing and have installed where possible hand sanitizer stations in high-traffic areas of the property
- We have advised any employees who may feel sick to limit face-to-face contact with others and to seek immediate medical help
- We have reviewed the internal communications and preparedness plan and ensure that all property staff are ready, know their role in keeping the property and its residents safe, and are aware of all communication protocols
- We are following Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) requirements, set forth in Sections 13 and 14 of OSHA No. 1 of 2006, which impose various duties on the employer to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- We have reviewed leave policies and office hours with our employees
- We have given documentation to and communicated with residents and service providers to inform them of the steps taken to clean and sanitize the property
Please join us on March 12, 2020 at 1:00 PM for a Stay Healthy in 2020 seminar Sponsored by Home Health Care.
Hope To See You There!
VHDA Offers Free Online Renter Education Course
To support the initiatives in the Governor’s Executive Order Number Twenty-Five (2018) which includes reducing eviction rates, VHDA has recently made available a free online renter education course titled “How to be a Successful Renter,” which covers the rights and responsibilities of renting.
The online education course is designed to equip renters with the knowledge necessary to be responsible tenants and to avoid the eviction process. Please visit vhda.com/renters to learn more about the free course. It is currently available in English, and will be offered in Spanish in the near future.
This guide was created as a resource for renters by VHDA, HUD, and The Virginia Fair Housing Office in Richmond, and many industry partners that provided feed back.
This guide is solely for educational resource and does not provide legal opinion.
March 5, 2020 at 1:00pm the Enoch George Manor Mangement Team will host a seminar with the Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Department. All members of the community are wwelcome and engouraged to participate.